The biggest and best known communication routes to Gdańsk are:
- from Berlin via Szczecin, Koszalin and Słupsk,
- from the eastern border of Poland via Białystok and Olsztyn
- from the Czech and Slovak border via Cracow and Warsaw
- from the Czech and German border via Wrocław, Poznań and Bydgoszcz,
- from the Czech border via Katowice, Częstochowa, Łódź and Toruń
Buses to Gdańsk: www.flixbus.com
Gdańsk - Nynäshamn
Polferries Ferry Terminal (Baza Promowa Polferries)
ul. Przemysłowa 1
phone: (+48) 801 003 171, (+48 58) 343 18 87
Żegluga Gdańska LTD,
ul. Pończoszników 2
phone: (+48 58) 301 49 26, (+48) 662 157 340
Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport is localized not far from the city centres of the Tricity metropolitan area: Gdańsk, Sopot and Gdynia. With daily domestic and international flights it provides quick connections to many European cities including international hubs in Frankfurt and Amsterdam.
Passengers can get to and from the Lech Walesa Gdansk Airport by trains (40 min) running to Gdańsk Wrzeszcz and Gdynia (Ticket Cost – 5 PLN).
Lech Walesa’s Gdansk Airport can also be reached directly by buses (30 min) from Gdansk Główny, Gdansk Wrzeszcz and Sopot (Ticket Cost – 3,5 PLN).
Taxi (30min) from the airport to the Gdansk city centre (Cost 50-100)
Gdańsk Lech Walesa Airport
ul. Slowackiego 200
phone: (+48) 801 066 808, (+48) 525 673 531,
(+48) 525 673 532, (+48) 525 673 533
Gdańsk ShuttleBus - transfers from the airport to center of Gdańsk
phone: (+48) 510 560 000